joi, 4 noiembrie 2010

Top 10 melodii

Hi I made my Top Ten favorite songs. I hope you enjoy them and you.

Top 10 songs:

1: Miley Cyrus - Who owns my heart?
2: D.J. Sava ft. Raluk - Love you
3: Smiley - Love is for free
4: Conect-r - Still
5: Shakira - Objection
6: Emineam ft. Rihanna - Love the way you lie
7: Inna - Sun is up
8: Depcentral - Musik makes me free
9: Selena Gomez - A year Without Rain
10: Emily Osment - Lovesick

I made a top five of my favorite movies. They are:

1: Resident Evil: After lief
Distributie: Milla Jovovich.

2: Dansul dragostei
Distributie: Rick Malambri, Sharni Vinson, Adam G. Sevani

3: Inceputul
Distributie: Leonardo DiCaprio, Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon-Levitt

4: Oameni mari si fara minte
Distributie: Salma Hayek, Adam Sandler

5: Americanul
Distributie: George Clooney.

Bye Bye everybody,

~Vasy~

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Muzica blog!